We love The United States.
For most of us here, we call the U.S.A. “my country.” We think the best way to celebrate freedom – not the only way, but certainly one of the best – is to show gratitude. So here is our (mostly random) gratitude list for today. We challenge you to make your own.
- All of the freedoms we have here in the United States.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best organizations on the planet – our clients.
- The freedom to pursue Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness… through our work and in our personal lives.
- The wonderful men and women we are able to work with – our associates – whether face-to-face or virtually from the other side of the world.
- The men and women who fought for, and some who even died, to obtain and defend our freedom.
- Our friends and family who accommodate the freedom to be healthy, honest, and authentic.
- The freedom to live in a high-tech/online world without being enslaved by it.
- The freedom of self-determination.
- The freedom to embrace or to walk away.
- The freedom to take a stand and/or apologize. The freedom to forgive.
- The freedom to respectfully disagree.
- Frozen yogurt (just ate some… so, it made the list). Hey, it’s yummy and you can buy it anytime here. That’s freedom, and it’s important.
- The freedom to speak our minds.
- The freedom to teach other people stuff that really works.
- The freedom to assemble… for any reason.
- The freedom to know and be known; to love and be loved.
- The freedom to watch really cool fireworks (see video below).
Never forget, there are many people in this world that cannot even imagine having some of the things we have. We could go on and on but we’ll stop there. What freedoms are you grateful for today? Please, share your thoughts below.
Explosions of red, white, and blue seen from above the nation’s capitol in Washington, DC.